- The Driver is responsible for overall vehicle maintenance, safely and carefully driving, secure & guards the vehicle on duty & parking time. S/he will maintain traffic rules and ensure vehicle documents. Checking car fitness, cleaning and maintain vehicle log book every day as per daily routine.
- The Driver is also responsible for providing logistic support to project staff and any other tasks assigned by the Administration
- The Driver should be punctual for every duty assigned by Administration.
- Drive the assigned vehicle in a most reliable and safe way, maintaining traffic rules
- Ensure all driving rules and regulations of are strictly followed including all fitness regularities
- Follow Supervisor’s instructions and report time to time for any events, incidents, accidents happened.
- Ensure daily routine/morning checkup of the assigned vehicle.
- Follow driving roster and maintain vehicle/travel logbook.
- Prepare monthly vehicle summary report of assigned vehicle
- Ensure the required vehicle documents (registration, fitness, road tax, insurance etc.) are up to date and renew on time
- Ensure of submission every expense claims/ purchase request related to Vehicle repair and maintenance, overtime sheets and other required documents.
- Ensure passenger safety net on duty and during driving
- Regular basis thorough cleaning of the vehicle (inside and outside) during COVID-19 situation and regular as needed.
- Carry and deliver letters externally as and when required.
- Prepare fuel consumption statement periodically and submit to the Administration on time.
- Submit the mileage/KM statement to the Administration for billing and other purposes.
- Inform the Supervisor in any uneven/ accidental case as soon as possible.
- Load and unload stuffs/ materials from vehicle when necessary.
- Make photocopies, scan documents and take visitors inside the office if necessary, during free time or when assigned.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Administration
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: SSC
Experience Requirements: 7 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 19500 – 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.